Updated: Jun 23
Good luck to all our clients that are able to re-open today!
After a difficult month for businesses nationwide, we are pleased that the second lockdown has ended today and many of our clients are permitted to re-open.
Businesses in Hampshire (Tier 2) that are allowed to open include:
• pubs and bars operating as a restaurant or take-away service.
• cafes, restaurants and social clubs
• visitor attractions
• funfairs, theme parks and adventure parks
• bingo halls
• cinemas, theatres, concert halls and sports stadiums
• accommodation, such as hotels, holiday lets and guesthouses (with reasonable steps taken to ensure that social contact rules are followed within their venues)
• retail businesses
All businesses and venues should follow COVID-secure guidelines to protect customers, visitors and workers. For more information see: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/tier-2-high-alert#business-and-venues